Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ramadan Foods

Hi there! Here in Oman, Muslims are celebrating "Ramadan Kareem" (2012). I will not discuss about Ramadan Kareem because I don't know much about it, because I am not a Muslim. But because they are so generous in giving/sharing their foods during Iftar (their meal after sunset - 7pm).I will share to all of you some photos of foods that they eat during Iftar. I don't have any idea what they eat during Suhoor (Pre Dawn Meal) because I'm sleeping during that time haha.

Can you help me name some of them? because I don't know some of the names. 
Just comment below. How? Code + Name of the Food (in English Writing Please)
I will give Credits, for helping me! 

A101. Veggie Spring Roll

A102. Fried Rice with Mixed Vegetables

A103. Fried Rice and Vegetable Spring Roll

A104. ________& Samosa
    (that Egg, we call it Kwek-Kwek in the Philippines)

Have a blessed wonderful day to all!


Follow me on:
Tumblr , Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment